Okay, this is our last post about J’s wedding weekend. But we really wanted to share some behind-the scenes pics. Enjoy!
Happy Friday! This weekend, J’s doing a trial run for wedding hair and makeup (EEEK!) and L’s working in the retail game, but we’re both going to make time to watch a little of the Masters and sip an Azalea Cocktail. In the meantime, take a few minutes to check out these links to stuff we love.
What are you loving today?Continue Reading
YAY for the weekend. It’s actually sunny today – we’re crossing our fingers this lasts for a few days. Here’s what we’re loving right now!
1. Nude Lip. After a winter of bright red lips, we’re really feeling this pared down nude lip. Now, if we can just get a tan…
2. Homemade Pizza. L and Joe made this delicious Spinach Artichoke Pizza (sans artichokes – forgot them at the store!) this week, and it’s probably making a reappearance on Sunday night. It’s super easy, and we love the combination of flavors. Even Baby Joe gobbled it up.
3. Mimosa caddy. Making mimosa caddies is tops on our spring to-do list because we love champagne, we love pink, and we love DIY. And just because.
4. ASOS Floral Midi Skirt. J’s wearing this adorable floral midi to brunch in NYC during her bach party. Stay tuned for details!
5. Good read. We love this article about finding your style when you hit 30.
J and L reunite at Mount Vintage this weekend for J’s bridal shower – hope you guys get to spend the weekend with good friends, too!
It’s official. We live for Fall. Fall weather. Fall fashion. Fall recipes. Fall events. We love it ALL. (PS have you seen the Oh Joy Fall Collection for Target? Pretty much purchased everything on the list.)
What’s a new season without a signature cocktail? Here it is girls:
Pumpkin Patch Cocktail
Place one shot of pumpkin liqueur, one shot of vanilla vodka and one shot of apple cider into a shaker filled with ice.
Shake well and serve.
TA DAH!Continue Reading
Since we do live in the Peach State, we thought to share this amazing Georgia Peach cocktail with you on this Monday. Drink up!
Muddle 1/2 fresh peach, peeled; 3 mint leaves; 2 Tbsp. turbinado sugar; and 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice in a 10-oz. glass.
Fill glass with crushed ice, and top with seltzer water or club soda.
Gently stir. Garnish with peach wedges and fresh rosemary.Continue Reading
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We wish we were in Savannah celebrating, but work calls. This doesn’t mean we’re not dreaming of this delicious toddy:
Love is in the air and what better way to celebrate that with a deliciously romantic cocktail? We’re totally feeling this festive toddy from The Stylish Type:
Copyright © 2017 Brooklyn. All rights reserved.