Can we just say we are READY for the weekend? Rumor has it the weather’s going to be beautiful. J is headed to Lake Oconee; L is ready for some one-on-one time (and a few decorating projects) with Baby Joe. Here are five links we’re loving today!
1. Best Nail Polish Colors for Spring 2015. Weekends are for painting your nails, and this “best of” list will give you plenty of inspiration. In case you’re wondering (and we know you are), at the moment J’s nails are Essie Lilacism and L’s nails are Essie Tart Deco, an old fave that feels fresh right now.
2. Swim Sale. Shop our fave swimwear brands at Dish Boutique this weekend and take 20% off your order using the secret code SWIM15. We’re dying for the printed L*Space Chloe Wrap Top.
3. Barefoot Workout. If the mention of swimsuit shopping just gave you a panic attack, check out this genius barefoot workout. Sure, you can do it on the beach (maybe awkward)…but also in your backyard, in your living room, etc. We’re both going to do this a few times this weekend.
4. Styling Tricks for Your Home. L and Baby Joe are planning to do some sprucing up around the house this weekend. We loved this list of 11 tricks from Domaine that will make your home look (more) like a magazine.
5. Smores Bites. Our weekends are not complete without a sweet treat. J made these S’mores Bites by the First Year last night to take to the lake. Full disclosure: they did not turn out EXACTLY like the pic…but they sure were tasty. Practice makes perfect, right?