This marinated turkey breast is perfect if you have a small (or health-conscious) crowd. Make it for Friendsgiving and impress all your…friends.
Marinated Turkey Breast
- 1 5-7 lb turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/4 cup pepper
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
What You Do:
- Place turkey breast in browning bag and place in shallow roasting pan.
- Combine parsley, oil, salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Pour marinade over turkey breast.
- Seal bag and bake at 300 degrees for 4-5 hours.
- Serve hot with pan drippings,
(From Second Round: Tea Time at the Masters, an essential cookbook for every Glitter Girl!)