SUPER excited to share my Birchbox goodies with you girls! (For those unfamiliar with Birchbox, it’s one of the original subscription beauty boxes. A glorious little present on your doorstep every month for only $10. Click here to join!)
This months theme is Fashionista which we can totally relate to.
1. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner: We’re all about honesty here. With that, I was iffy about trying this silver liner. It goes on super smooth and is really pretty mixed with my usual black liner.
2. Dr Brandt Pores No More® Vacuum Cleaner™: This cleanser instantly tightened my pores. Right. Away. There’s an amazing cooling sensation that’s an added bonus.
3. Macadamia Professional™ Flawless Cleansing Conditioner: Love an XL (yet TSA friendly!) sample! More iffy-ness here. No suds and all-in-one? EEEK. I plan on giving this a try over the weekend. Stay tuned…
4. Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Mascara: Oh my! Another large sample! I’ve actually used this mascara before and love it. No clumps, flakes or smearing.
5. Naobay Body Radiance Lotion: Perfect to keep on my desk to apply throughout the day. A light, lemony scent.
This might be one of the best Birchboxes yet! ALL of this is one adorable box for $10? It doesn’t get much better than that. Click here to join!