This festive salsa courtesy of Two Peas and Their Pod is just as pretty as it is good for you. Bummer alert: it’s best eaten the day it’s made.
Black Bean + Pomegranate + Avocado Salsa
What You Need:
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups pomegranate arils (that’s a fancy word for SEEDS)
- 1 small jalapeño, minced, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving (we swear by Baked Tostitos Scoops)
What You Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, pomegranate arils, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, avocado, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Gently stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips.