Chocolate + vodka + peppermint = yes. This delicious cocktail was recently featured on Waiting On Martha, one of our most favorite blogs.
Chocolate Peppermint Bark Martini
What You Need
- 1 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 0.5 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- 0.5 oz. Vodka
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Peppermint Candy Cane
- Add Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Peppermint Schnapps, Vodka and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake, shake, shake.
- Place chocolate syrup and peppermint candy on to 2 different plates. Press the martini glass rim in to the chocolate syrup and twist making sure to get plenty of chocolate on the rim then immediately dip into the peppermint candies.
- Pour into martini glass and enjoy. We mean it. ENJOY.
Via Mandy Kellogg Rye @Waiting On Martha