- French baguette, sliced and toasted
- Buffalo mozzarella, sliced thin
- Fresh sage leaves
- Salted Butter
What You Do:
- 1. Butter slices of French baguette and toast under the broiler until golden. Set aside
- 2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3. In a small skillet melt butter over medium low heat. Add fresh sage leaves and cook until sage is crispy and butter begins to brown in bits on the bottom of the pan. (you may need to remove sage before butter is browned).
- 4. Top toasted bread with prosciutto and cheese. Bake at 375 until cheese begins to melt.
- 5. Remove from oven and spoon browned butter over crostini. Top each with a crispy sage leaf or two.
- 6. Serve while hot! Enjoy.
Pumpkin Seed Cheese Log
What You Need:
- 1 5oz log goat cheese/chevre
- 1/2 tsp canola or corn oil
- 3/4 cup raw pumpkinseeds
- salt & pepper
- 3 tsbp pumpkinseed oil
- crackers (we like sweet wheat crackers)
What You Do:
Let cheese come to room temperature. Place a small skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes; add canola or corn oil and pumpkinseeds. Toss for a minute, then season with salt and pepper. Once seeds have popped but are still green, transfer to a plate; let cool. Roll cheese in seeds to coat. Drizzle with pumpkinseed oil and serve with crackers.