This weekend J came across a fun twist on the traditional mimosa: blood orange mimosas. Impress your weekend brunch guests with this treat!
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blood orange juice (if your grocery doesn’t carry fresh blood orange juice, try Trop50’s alternative!)
- 1 tablespoon super-fine granulated sugar (skip this step if you don’t like super sweet drinks (we did). your mimosas will still be delicious!)
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- Chill bottle of Prosecco.
- Combine fresh blood orange juice with sugar and orange liqueur in a large measuring cup and stir to combine.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, pour into the bottom of Champagne glasses and slowly top-off with ice-cold Prosecco.
via food network.