Now that our blog has a new look, we decided it was time for personal makeovers as well. We’re going to step up our hair, beauty and wardrobe games this weekend. How? With a little help from our friends, of course. Read on for four tutorials from bloggers we love, plus one amazing spring outfit.
1. Spring Braided Hair Tutorial. Attending a wedding soon? Need fun hair for a date night? Try this super cute up-do by Cinthia at Ebeautyblog.com!
2. Natural and Glowing 10 Minute Tutorial. Tired of the same old make-up routine? Chloe Morello shows you how to get bright, fresh, sun-kissed skin in minutes.
3. How to… Chevron Nails. Y’all. We have been LONGING for zigzag nails, but our hands aren’t super steady. Lucky for us, cutepolish has made it possible!
4. Self Tanning Tips + Tricks. Even though we’ve been sunless tanning for quite a while, application is still a struggle sometimes. We love this video by Jessica Harlow; she walks us through the process beginning to end.
5. New Outfit. Complete your weekend makeover with a fun, flirty look. We love this bright floral mini from Dish Statesboro.
What are you up to this weekend? Share your pics with us on twitter/instagram! @glitter_blog_xo