I love anything salty-sweet, and I’ve been obsessed with White Chocolate Snack Mix ever since Glitter Girl Melanie Herrington made it for our very first Easter Egg Hunt two years ago. I made it again this year, so I thought I’d share the recipe. It’s pretty and perfect for a spring party. Snack on it by the bowlful, or place individual portions in clear cello bags and tie with a pretty ribbon for cute favors.
Ingredients (makes 20 1-cup portions)
- 6 cups cereal (Mel recommends a mix of Golden Grahams, Multi Grain Cheerios and Chex)
- 1 12oz. bag mini M&Ms (try to get the pastel kind!)
- 3 cups pretzels (sticks or mini pretzels)
- 1/2 jar dry roasted peanuts
- 1 bag white chocolate chips, melted
Mix dry ingredients together. Pour melted chocolate over mix and stir to coat. Spread mix out on wax paper to dry. TRY NOT TO EAT IT ALL AT ONCE.
Speaking of Easter, we had a great one with family and friends.
How was your weekend? Share you Easter pics with us on Twitter/Instagram! @glitter_blog_xo