Happy Wednesday, glitter girls!
Birchbox wants 2013 to be your “Best Year Ever” (perfect! so do WE.) To get you there, this month’s Birchbox included a fold-out poster with 25 simple tips and ideas to boost my (and your) happiness.
Let’s get to the goods shall we?
1. Caudalie Vinexpert Radiance Day Cream SPF 15: Right away I felt like my skin looked tight and nicely hydrated. Love.
2. Deborah Lippmann the Stripper to go: It’s no secret that we paint our nails whilst on the go (at the bar *cough cough*). Now we have an easy fix for the occasional mess up!
3. Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo: No. 4 Lumiere d’hiver Clarifying Shampoo is a weekly deep cleansing therapy that is nourishing to hair and scalp. This unique formula wont strip moisture or color, but does strip absurd faux pas!
4. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner: Applies smoothly and has a great fine tip; long lasting and didn’t smear/run in my eyelid crease.
5. Aerie Shimmer Fragrance: A very light/clean/crisp scent. Perfect for day or night.
Got any more ideas to make 2013 your best year ever? Tweet them to @glitter_blog_xo with the hashtag #mybestyear.