HAPPY FRIDAY! We’re *super* excited this work-week is coming to an end. Here’s what’s on our weekend agenda:
1. Bloomingdale’s Friends & Family: We love a sale. Now through Monday, October 1, take 20% off almost all regular and sale price purchases at Bloomingdales. Use code FRIENDS12 online (they’re also offering free shipping!). We’re feeling:
2. Nude Nails: As you know, we are ALL about glitzing up our nails. But, sometimes you have to tone it down:
3. DIY: It’s no secret that we’re *huge* fans of Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere. Is it because she shares our love for glitter and beverage trays? Most likely. Weekends are for DIY projects. We love the rustic/sparkly look of this glitter tray. See tutorial here.
4. Ankle Boots: Ditch your heels tonight and slide on a pair of ankle boots. Less punishing than stilettos but just as fun (maybe even more so?).
5. Brunch: L and I have been frequenting Treehouse in Atlanta for years. It’s a hidden gem in Buckhead with the cutest patio and amazing food. My sweet friend Anny is moving to Chicago on Sunday so we will be sending her off with an AMAZING brunch.
YAY for the weekend! What are y’all up to?
J + L