Y’all. It has been the longest week ever. Here’s what’s on our agenda for the weekend:
1. Reynolds Plantation: It might officially be fall, but it is still *hot* in Georgia. There’s nothing I love more than a weekend getaway to Lake Oconee. It’s an hour ‘s drive from Atlanta–totally worth it.
2. Fresh Fall Salads: We’re all about whipping up a new salad. Here are some fall recipes that look super delicious (and easy. love that).
3. Tee It Up: This time, we’re not talking golf. Ditch your LBD and opt for a casual t-shirt paired with a fancy skirt this weekend.
4. Matte Nails: As always, we gotta have new nails for the weekend. We were unsure about matte nails at first, but now we’re in love. Check it:
5. Football: Both of our teams play at home this weekend! L and the Joes will be cheering on the Georgia Southern Eagles in Statesboro, and the University of Georgia Bulldogs take on Vanderbilt in Athens at 7:45pm. No matter what team you’re cheering for, check out our tips for tailgating in style.
YAY, the weekend’s here!