Ah, Friday…we thought you would never get here! Here’s what we’re wearing/doing/loving for the next forty-eight hours.
1. Nails. We’ve done mint, we’ve done lilac…this weekend we’re rocking this pretty yellow shade. NYC Lexington Yellow is the perfect yellow: not too neon, not too school bus. Sure, this sunny shade screams summer…but we also love it for fall. Picture it with grey, black and cream.
2. Fresh Flowers. Whether you get them from Bi-Lo (L) or the Farmer’s Market (J), fresh flowers make the *biggest* difference at home. Here are some cute ideas you can totally do with a grocery store bouquet.
3. Sweet Treat. Making these Sea Salt Fudge Brownies on Sunday night sure would ease the transition to Monday.
4. Movie. It is so seriously hot right now. Watching Celeste and Jesse Forever in a dark, cool movie theater sounds like a plan, right? Check out this excellent list of movies to see before Labor Day, brought to you by The Daily Candy. (In Atlanta? Check out Cinebistro in Town Brookhaven! You can’t beat having a glass of wine and a great meal while watching a movie.)
5. Travel. Our trip to Vegas is quickly approaching, and we can’t help but lust for new luggage. Here are our top picks:
Now, let’s all get our weekend on!
L + J