Happy Friday, Glitter Girls! Here’s what we’re loving for the weekend:
1. Make it a girl’s night. L was in town last night and we took full advantage of being in the same zip code. Sometimes you just need a little girl time, right? We know you’re busy, but call your BFF this weekend and enjoy some time together. Whether you do wine and cheese at home (like we did), or go someplace fancy (we did that, too)…it’s probably time to reconnect.
2. Home Improvement. Is your bedroom boring? Accent pillows or a throw blanket can make a huge difference. Here are some rooms we love. I’m feeling bright whites and L is thinking COLOR COLOR COLOR.
3. Sock bun! Last week we challenged you to the fishtail braid (see our attempts below). This week… the sock bun! Watch this tutorial Wendy’s Lookbook. She’s super cute, y’all.
4. Outfit. The weather continues to be icky here in Georgia, so we’ve got to bring our own sunshine. We’re feeling these looks for the weekend. (Can you tell we’re obsessed with Atlantic-Pacific?)
5. Design Darling. We are in love with this super cute website! L and I are always looking for ways to spice up our offices (we spend the most time there, why not make it pretty?). We’re working on a “dream desk” post–stay tuned for all our office faves.
Cheers to the weekend!