We are no stranger to hair products here at The Glitter Life. Laura and I have put a *serious* dent in our wallets trying every product imaginable. To save you time and money (those Louboutins aren’t going to buy themselves, ladies), we’ve compiled a list of some of our faves. You’re welcome!
1. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin: You need this. It keeps my hair so touchable and soft…when it should totally be fried with all of the stuff I do to it.
2. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo: Expect more room on your social calendar, because this dry shampoo will have you ready for a night out on the town in MINUTES. (For $5.99! Yes, $5.99.)
3. L’Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray: Thanks to my BFF Laura, I’m now obsessed with this hairspray. This uber-popular spray, recently re-introduced in the USA, is a cult fave of celeb stylists. The best part? It “disappears at the stroke of a brush.”
4. Keratase Nutritive Bain Satin Nutrition 2 Shampoo: Great product! This is one of the few that removes oil yet leaves my hair soft and manageable. Works best for me with shampooing every 2-3 days.
5. Biosilk Silk Drops: For the perfect smooth, shiny finish you’ve been looking for! Tip: use a dime size drop! Greasy locks are not cute…
What hair products can you not live without? Share them with us!